Friday, June 24, 2011

21st @ M Hotel

So last Saturday was my mini celebration @ M Hotel. I call it mini because I didn't want a big party so I only invited close friends. But the favourites already added up to over 15 hahaha so... a not-so-mini mini party!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Rainee met me at 11am to Town to help me search for my birthday dress. My whole party was a last minute thing, even my dress. I was close to crying when I couldn't find a suitable dress and time was pressed. I'm so thankful for Rainee that morning <3

Photobucket

Then we met Ger at Chinatown to pick up Delifrance, get koi and then Check-in!
To the mart to get chips & booze!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then Jo came with my cake and I punished her for being late by being my maid. JUST KIDDING.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fishing joy slaves?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
<3 <3 <3

Photobucket
My scrapbook & my G12 from the guys!

Photobucket
Photobucket
The guys having fun with Pictionary man! This game is super cute you get to draw on a man figure instead of plain paper!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Guessing game and loser gets a mouthful of fried rice. Yumz.

Photobucket


And then we got slightly high and bored so we decided to head to Nana and check out the Chix wings. But really... what's the hype?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Misselle who deactivated Facebook.


We left within the hour cos it was really boring, back to the hotel to the boys still hooked on fishing joy and we girls had a jacuzzi time!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we had the liberty to sleep in late because check-out was at 3pm! Dragged Jo & Rainee up to the swimming pool but the water was freeeeezing. Needless to say, we didnt stay long either hahaha lazy bums.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm still soaking in the happiness of last week. My awesome friends who made time for me despite the last minute notice, my Aunt who sent down 12 bottles of wine for my party, you guys rock!!! Smoochies for everyone!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. so where did you get your coral dress from in the end? its nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk if this is personal but how much did the suite cost? Looks spacious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Around $8xx? I booked mine at a cheaper rate thanks to my friend :)

    ReplyDelete